Do you want to use the Putty to SSH instead of Lightsail SSH Browser but you encounter an error saying “No supported authentication methods available (server sent public key)” whenever trying to use the Putty?
The first thing we need to do is to log in to your AWS Lightsail and SSH the Bitnami through the browser.
- We need to edit the /etc/ssh/sshd_config file by running this command.
sudo nano /etc/ssh/sshd_config
2. Find and change this PasswordAuthentication and ChallengeResponseAuthentication from No to Yes
3. Press CTRL + X then press Y and Enter to save
4. Restart the SSH by running this command
sudo /etc/init.d/ssh restart
5. You can use this command also
sudo service sshd restart